I logged into my e-mail today to see a super urgent and important message from the Study Abroad Office. I was freaking out thinking whatever I needed to do was super time consuming and major.
It turns out it was just that they needed me to give them permission to release my transcripts to Tec de Monterrey. Phew.
I really need to write my statement of purpose for this trip. In both English and Spanish. It’s got to be less than 500 words so it really won’t be that bad. I just have to figure out what exactly I want to say first.
Some side notes though:
1. I finally let my hair stylist do my hair allover red and I’m pretty psyched about it. 🙂
2. I’m so excited for tomorrow!!
3. I feel weird because on this blog I don’t reblog things or pictures. Not that I have anything against that but I feel like I’m the only person not in the loop of doing this. If I see something related to traveling maybe I will. 🙂
4. I had something else to add but I lost it. =/
5. I’ll add something that I wasn’t originally going to say. Mi otra familia has now successfully moved to Aguascalientes and I’m so happy for them. I miss them so so so much though, more than anything. I’m so proud of AT and Eduardo for getting scholarships to play basketball (AT for college and Eduardo for high school) and I can’t wait to here what Dalia and Ally do. 🙂 Love you guys!!