Lately my blog has been picking up a bit of speed with new readers (you should click the “follow” button so in case you don’t see new posts you’ll know to call the Mexican authorities haha.)
On a serious note though, this blog thus far has discussed my application process for studying abroad. It chronicles the ups and the downs because it’s so exciting but also very stressful.
I also talk about my mission trip to Bolivia. To read about that in detail go here:
You get the point. There’s more about it but those cover the most info.
Also my blog is now featured on I Love Study Abroad which I think is pretty cool! 🙂
This particular entry has absolutely no flow. I apologize. I’m trying to keep it brief but it’s obviously failing.
Basically what you can expect:
- Soon I will register for courses (hopefully in the next 2 weeks)
- The first week of December (allegedly) I will find out my host family
- December 28th I leave for Mexico
- From there expect lots of exciting stuff! Pictures! Videos!
- I’ll be there til May!
- But I need to raise $3,000 dollars to host in Bolivia (mission trip) for 6 weeks this summer
- Once I get back to the US then go to Bolivia expect to hear all about Bolivia!
- Le fin