Before I continue recounting my adventures from Bolivia, I’m going to do a bit of a brain dump. In the form of a list.
1. Today I got an extraction facial. It hurt more than getting the tattoo I have on my ribs. My skin has always been acne-prone so I’m really hoping to turn over a new-leaf with this new skin-care regimen I’m on. I really trust the woman who did my facial and I trust her advice a lot so I’ll let you guys know how my skin progresses. I honestly though when I turned 20 that all my acne would be gone since I was no longer a teenager, but alas, I’m almost 21 and still with acne.
2. I REALLY need to organize my room (in my parent’s house). Everything is a hot mess. I got back from Mexico and a week later went to Bolivia. I get stressed out looking at the mess that’s in my room. And the funny thing is, there’s almost no mess. I’m just really uptight about being organized.
3. I move into my apartment Wednesday yaaaay. Still trying to make sure I have everything I need.
4. I’m going to a wedding Friday! I love weddings. Especially ones with good music.
5. I cannot get over how awesome “The Hole in Our Gospel” is. I’m only a few chapters in and it’s so amazing.
6. Beauty Brands is having this ballin’ liter sale. Guys, for real. I bought TWO bottles of shampoo that would normally be $100 together, for only $27. TOGETHER. That’s $12.98 plus taxes per bottle!! And they’re sulfate-free. My hair is healthy, but could be WAY healthier so I’m really excited to finally use sulfate-free shampoo.
And that’s it for right now! I promise to go back to Bolivia tomorrow!